I'd like to introduce you to Nourish Network, based nearby in Healdsburg, CA. I found their site last year when I signed up for their weekly meal planner, which I enjoyed.
This year, in the spirit of giving back, the creator of Nourish Network is offering free help - a survive and thrive holiday guide. It's 3-part e-mail series with simple tips you won’t want to miss. Sign up here and:
- You’ll be prepared without spending a ton of time planning
- You won’t get caught off guard on the big day
- You’ll avoid the time and hassle of last-minute “uh-oh’s”
- You’ll get into a frame of mind to truly enjoy the holiday
- You’ll feel centered and ready for the December rush, rather than spent and stuffed
Nourish Network has been helping people navigate the holidays through articles and recipes in magazines like Cooking Light, Better Homes and Gardens and Health for over 10 years.
PS – As a BONUS GIFT, you'll get a Make Ahead Meals e-cookbook too! Five simple recipes and a dozen mix-and-match meals for Thanksgiving and beyond.
Wow, there really is a Thanksgiving Fairy!